Thursday, July 16, 2009

TMI Tuesday Night


Tuesday night I had the pleasure of going to dinner with my Mom and her friends. There are about 10 ladies that get together once a month to catch up and have a little relaxation time. Barrett and I tagged along with them this month. We ate at the new Dreamland Barbecue downtown in the Alley and then walked down by the Riverfront and around The Renaissance Hotel. While we were at the Renaissance, my mom decided she wanted to go and see the pool on the roof of the hotel. Once up there...I knew exactly why she wanted to go. She immediately took Barrett out of his stroller and put him in the water (outfit, diaper and all). There were little water fountains in the pool and he loved them! I did not have my camera with me, but did take a few shots with my camera phone. As for the title of my blog...let's just put it this way...yes children, your parents do have SEX and they do talk about it with their friends!! OMG...TMI!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment