Thursday, July 23, 2009

Barrett's First Step

On Tuesday Barrett took his first 2 steps by himself. I was so excited. I ran and got my camera and started to video. Jarrod was not with us so I wanted him to be able to see this exciting moment. I cannot believe our baby is about to start walking!! We love him so much and cannot wait for his next milestone!!

Tonight we will be going out with friends to bid farewell to Junior & Holley Kelley. They are moving back to Jackson, AL and we are going to miss them so much! I am sure we will now be making trips to Jackson to visit. They are such great friends!! We will miss you!!

On another note...we have some very exciting news. Jarrod and I will be meeting with our real estate agent next Thursday to discuss putting our house on the market and moving on to bigger and better things. We have been in our house for 3 years now and are quickly outgrowing it. Not to mention, I am tired of doing laundry in "The Dungeon". My washer and dryer are in a laundry room off of our garage with NO HEAT/AIR. We are sooooooo excited!!! Hopefully I can blog about our new house in a few months!! Please pray it doesn't take long to sell ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment