Monday, July 13, 2009

Beach Trip

Okay...we have had a lot going on lately and I am just now finding time to update my blog. We went to the beach the last week of June. This was Barrett's 2nd trip to the beach. While we were there we ran into Jarrod's Aunt and Uncle. What a surprise!! We ended up hanging out with them 2 nights in a row. It was so nice to get to spend time with them and catch up. Barrett loved, loved, loved the swimming pool, but was not a big fan of the sand. Thankfully, Jarrod stayed back at the house with Barrett and the girls went to the beach most of the time. Thanks Jarrod!!! Here are some pictures of our trip..







We also have a much anticipated birthday party coming up in August. I cannot believe I am about to have a 1 year old!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways...I am busy planning his party. I ordered the invitations last week. They are soooo cute. It is all I can do to keep from posting some pictures that I took for his invitation, but I want it to be a surprise. I will post them after I send out the invitations.
















No comments:

Post a Comment