Wednesday, July 15, 2009


This past weekend Barrett and I decided to venture out to one of Jarrod's Baseball games. It has been so hot lately that we don't do this very often. In fact, this is only the 3rd game we have been to this summer. Well, as I pulled into the parking lot at Patterson Field the bottom fell out. I decided to wait until the rain slacked off a little to get out of the car. When it FINALLY did, I jumped out, unloaded the stroller, unloaded the baby, grabbed the diaper bag and my purse all in time for it to start pouring rain again. At this point I just decided to go on in so that Jarrod would see that I actually attempted to make it to one of his games. After waiting around for about 45 minutes they called off the game. Honestly...I was very happy. It was so muggy outside. Barrett and I would have been miserable sitting through an entire baseball game. We did get a really cute picture while we were waiting for it to stop raining. Barrett loves to play with his Daddy's hats and this is exactly what he was doing in this picture. Just thought I would share it with you. Hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment