Monday, June 15, 2009

Lately
















I know, I know...it has been a while since my last post. Not much has been going on. We did take Barrett to the Georgia Aquarium last weekend and he had a great time. I thought he may be too young to enjoy it, but boy was I wrong. He loved looking at the fish!! His eyes would get huge when a big fish would swim by.
Also, my mom is back from her beach trip and Barrett was so happy to see her Saturday afternoon. When she left her name was "Grandmommy" now she is saying Barrett is going to call her "E-Momma". I guess we will see. Who knows...he might even come up with a name for her on his own.
We will be going to the beach next week with my parents and sister. I am soooo ready for a vacation!! Jarrod and I will also celebrate our 3rd anniversary on June 24th at the beach!!! Yay!! Jarrod proposed to me at the beach almost 5 years ago so it is a special place for us.
On a sad note....please pray for The Mcleod Family this week! Ashley was one of my sorority sisters and her brother, Trent, was killed in an accident on Sunday. I cannot imagine what they are going through right now and they will need lots of prayer in the weeks to come.
I am in the process of planning Barrett's 1st Birthday party and hope to post how the planning is going in the next few weeks. We are going to have a Rubber Ducky theme party. I cannot wait!!
I hope everyone has a good week!!




No comments:

Post a Comment